Speaker Abstract Submission Guidelines
The quality of the meeting vitally depends on your participation and submission of a quality abstract. This is evident from attendee comments on surveys. We must receive abstracts from ALL SPEAKERS by the abstract deadline (check meeting information for this date).
- There is no charge for submitting an abstract based on your talk.
- If you would like to submit a second abstract for presentation as a poster, you must pay the abstract submission fee and follow the Abstract Submission Guidelines for Registrants. If received by the discounted abstract deadline, there is a discount. Please contact our office if you wish to submit a poster abstract.
- Character count: 2200 including spaces. You will be asked to resubmit your abstract if it exceeds this number.
- Font: Arial — Please spell out Greek letters or use the Symbol font.
- Rich text file (RTF).
- Document should not contain any comments/revision notes or text boxes.
- Abstract will be printed in black and white.
- We cannot guarantee any images embedded in your abstract will print correctly.
- Grant/funding acknowledgements should be listed after the abstract.
- Login to submit your abstract. Abstract deadlines are posted on the meeting program pages.
- Please be sure to submit your abstract as a speaker abstract, not a poster abstract.
- For assistance with sending your abstract, e-mail email@example.com.
Note that when you submit your abstract, you will have the option of making it viewable by registered attendees on our website 30 days before the meeting and on our mobile app. We strongly encourage this but respect your possible need to make it viewable a week before the meeting begins.