Abstract Submission Instructions
Abstract selections are made by organizer review and based solely on quality of content. Organizers may also select some abstracts for a short oral presentation at the conference. All abstracts are assigned a poster number for poster presentation during a poster session during the meeting. Poster space is limited, submit early!
- The following submission guidelines apply to general meeting attendees.
- If you are an invited speaker giving a full talk, refer to the Speaker Abstract Submission Guidelines.
- NO email addresses, phone numbers, hyperlinks, keyword lists, comments, text or image boxes.
- Paragraph breaks between Title, Author & Institute, abstract body, funding and references
- File must be saved as Rich Text File format (RTF)
- 2200 characters count including spaces. Also includes title, authors, affiliations, references and funding.
- Arial, 11 point, black font
- Single spacing, one inch margins, left justified
- One abstract per submitting author per meeting. Submitting author and account name must match. Submitting author must be underlined.
- Login to your account to submit and pay your abstract fee. If received by the discounted abstract deadline, there is a discount. Abstract submission is not complete until payment is received. Submission of an abstract does not constitute or guarantee registration.
- Abstract content and editing are the responsibility of the submitting author. Abstracts will be published as received. Please review your submitted abstract to ensure accuracy by the discounted registration deadline noted on the meeting webpage.
- The submitting author must be able to attest to this ethics statement
- Please contact email@example.com or +1 970-262-1230 for further assistance
* Note when you submit an abstract, you will have the option of making it viewable by registered participants on a secure section of our website 30 days before the meeting start date and also on our mobile app. We strongly encourage making your abstract viewable, but understand if you must opt-out.
- For tips on writing a high-quality abstract, please read this article.
- Click Here for Poster Display Guidelines.