Poster Display Guidelines
- Maximum size is 1 meter by 1 meter (3.3 ft. x 3.3 ft.)
- Oversized posters cannot be accommodated.
- Poster Board and push pins/adhesive will be provided at the meeting.
Suggestions for Creating a Successful Scientific Poster
- Cloth and vinyl posters can be folded and placed in luggage.
- Text and figures legible 3-5 feet away. Sans Serif fonts are more legible from a distance.
- Avoid excessive text and organize text using bullet points.
- Light background with dark colored text is easier to read.
- Visual aids and graphics appropriate to information you are presenting.
- Graphics should be high resolution.
- Consider including a QR code to link to further information about your research.
Suggestions for Parts of a Scientific Poster
- Title, Authors and Affiliations
- Materials and Methods
- Contact Information
Printing and Shipping Your Poster
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 970-262-1230 for further assistance.
- Printer should specialize in or have knowledge about printing scientific posters.
- Recommendations for a printer can be found in the Business Services Section of the Meeting Page.
- It is recommended that you bring your poster as a carry on, packed in your luggage, to avoid loss or shipping delays.
- You can find the shipping address of the hotel or conference on the Meeting Page of our website. Please make sure your name is on the package